Friday 20 April 2012

I love Hasbeens


A recent discovery for me, so for those of you out there who don't know...these are Swedish Hasbeens.

I am so excited about these delicious 70s style clog sandals that I'm not quite sure where to start but if I just calm down for a second I can tell you that these shoes ROCK. This style is the Peep toe Super High (many other styles available) and comes in seven, yes SEVEN, colours. All pretty gorgeous, including Bubble Gum (a candy pink), Nature (a tasty mustard yellow) and even disco Silver, but I decided on illustrating the New Green shade.

The price is criminal but if you are in London and can afford a pair, pop down to Selfridges where they have a pop-up Hasbeens shop until the end of this week.

Hurry! And buy me a pair if you like.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment